The UK is one of the most popular countries in the world today as far as Forex trading is concerned. You can find thousands of Forex traders in this country and many more are joining by the day. Yes, Forex trading lucrative and can help you to make a lot of money. If you are looking for a way to make money online, Forex trading is one of the ways to consider it. While it is possible to make a lot of money by trading Forex, you also need to understand that Forex trading is risky. Forex trading is not for everyone. One of the best ways to make Forex trading as profitable as desired is to register with the right broker. If you are a Forex trader in the UK, make sure you only register with the Best Forex broker UK.
Most Recommended Forex Brokers UK
|Forex Broker||Minimum Deposit||Trust||Rating||Visit Site|
|Sign Up EasyMarkets UK|
|Sign Up XM UK|
|Sign Up FXTM UK|
|Sign Up Avatrade UK|
Other Popular Forex Brokers
There are so many Forex brokers for UK traders around and they all claim to be reliable. However, you should not take their words for it, but carry out your research. In the remaining part of this review, we will show you some of the popular Forex brokers for UK traders.
This is one of the best Forex brokers you can ever come across in the UK. The broker started in 1974. It is under the regulation of the Financial Conduct Authority, which is a tier-1 regulator. You are welcome here is if you are trading Forex in the UK.
- It has FCA regulation
- The average spread on the EUR/USD is 0.745
- The minimum initial deposit is £250
This is also one of the brokers to consider when looking for the best Forex broker UK. It accepts traders from the UK also. It is under the regulation of the FCA. The cost of trading on this platform is low. It equally offers a Next Generation trading platform to its members.
- The broker only offers 54 currency pairs
- However, the number of tradable assets is almost 10,000
- Its regulation is by tier-1 and tier-2 jurisdictions
- The company is also listed for public trading
This is yet another noteworthy broker for Forex traders in the UK. The broker offers an Advanced Trader platform that makes Forex trading very interesting. Traders can also access the MetaTrader platform suite. Furthermore, its traders can trade cryptocurrency easily execution is also very fast.
- Great Britain residents can trade Forex with this broker
- The FCA is the tier-1 regulator
- The minimum initial deposit is £1000
You will fall in love with this Forex broker for sure. It has many of the things you can ever hope for in a Forex broker. It started operation in 1992 and has grown to become a leader over the decades. It is also a safe broker since it is regulated by the FCA. However, the minimum deposit depends on the country where the trader is. United States traders will deposit $10,000 as the minimum deposit. Traders in Great Britain need a minimum deposit of £500. On the other hand, traders in Singapore need a minimum deposit of SGD3,000.
- Traders can choose among 40,000 tradable assets. This makes it one of the best to consider when looking for the Best Forex broker UK.
- The customer service is outstanding
- It is licensed by 6 tier-1 jurisdictions
- It accepts traders from Great Britain
- The average pip spread on EURUSD is 0.600
This is a very popular Forex broker across the globe. It also welcomes traders from the UK. It only began in 2008 but is now one of the most popular for UK Forex traders. It has a user-friendly web-based platform for great trading experience. The cost of trading on this platform is also average compared to what others offer. It has up to 3 tier-1 licenses. Traders can access spot trading on this platform. However, you can only get 50 currency pairs to trade. The platform offers 2033 CFDs and cryptocurrency trading as CFD. There is no provision for copy trading here.
- It welcomes Great Britain traders
- Regulation is by the FCA
- The average spread on EURUSD is 0.600 for a standard account
- The minimum deposit this also low at €100
This is one other broker that you can trust for your trading experience here in the UK. When looking for the best Forex broker UK, you can always trust this broker to deliver on its promises. The broker is also one of the oldest; it started in 1977. Be that as it may, it seems to be too complicated for new traders. The trader can access series for instruments like spot, futures, stocks, and so on.
- It accepts traders from Great Britain
- It is regulated by the FCA
- It also has one of the lowest minimum deposit requirement